Wine Tasting Full Day Private Tour in Evia.
Enjoying a full-day private wine tasting tour in Evia (Euboea), Greece can be a delightful experience. Evia is known for its beautiful landscapes and emerging wine culture.
Evia is a well known destination for some distinct vineyards and wines and offers some great wine tours and visits. Ampelia, Mytikas, Ritsona & Eretria are home to some incredible wine producers that are mostly family owned and operated.
Lilantion region in Central Evia, near Chalkida, is famous for its fertile soil which has been used for extracting clay type of soil that local brick manufacturers source as raw material.
Many vineyards have been here for more than a century but more & more producers are emerging as people realise the quality of these fertile lands.
The Greek Taxi offers a unique selection of wine tours at some of the most popular wineries in Central Evia.
There are a number of different wineries located in Evia, each producing their own variety of wine. Many of these wineries allow visitors to come and visit the winery and also sample some of their wines.
Type: Recreation Tour
Suitability: Singles, Couples, Groups
Location: Chalkida, Evia
Duration: Full day trip (8-10 hours depending on your initial location)
Length: app 200km (130 miles) roundtrip
Sights & Activities: Wineries & vineyards in Chalkida with guided tours and wine tasting
Cost: From 200 EUR per person (minimum 2 people)
Availability: Upon Request
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions before booking.
#Evia #WineTourism #PrivateTour #Chalkida #Eretria
What is included
- Professional English speaking tour leader
- Luxury private transfers in Mercedes Vito mini vans or similar (A/C, WiFi, leather seats)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- VAT, petrol, toll fees, parking fees, taxes & service fees
- Guided visits and wine tasting at 2 wineries in Chalkida, Evia
- Carbon Neutral roadtrip
What is NOT included
- All meals and drinks (visiting local restaurants and food arrangements can be organised though without extra charges)
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to/ from Athens/ Thessaloniki (We strongly advise you to check www.swoodoo.com the best flight tickets search engine, for the best airfare deals.)
- Process fees when paying with credit/ debit card (app. 3-4%)
- Whatever has not been mentioned clearly
For your own personal safety & peace of mind be extremely aware of very low cost tours and offers. The companies offering them may be operating illegally. Make sure that the tour company you select is registered under the Greek National Tourism Organization & Ministry of Tourism. All legally operating tour companies is mandatory to carry a license number.
Our GNTO NUMBER is: 1351E70000037401.